I am pleased to announce the Federal Bar Association’s Immigration Law Section has just published its Summer 2020 Section Newsletter, The Green Card. I am honored to be the volunteer Editor, and also grateful for the FBA’s expert layout assistance. Like many other institutions, we have had a hiatus due to COVID-19, so this issue contains news from the previous year. We also have my Editor’s Corner, several feature articles by students; and, of course, a column by the incomparable Jeffrey S. Chase. Enjoy! http://tricheimmigrationappeals.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/The-Green-Card-Summer-2020-Published-Version.pdf
- FBA Green Card, Fall 2020: (Law) Student Invasion!
- The Green Card Newsletter, Summer 2020 Edition
- AILA and Retired Immigration Judges Enter in TIA’s Challenge to Major BIA Decision
- Advocates Defend Against ICE “Sanctuary” Fines and File FOIA Request
- TIA Welcomes Colton Spencer Bane, Appellate Law Clerk